We offer a full general practice service for patients with access to a range of health professionals from 8am to 7pm, Monday to Friday, and from 1.15pm to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Unregistered patients may book same day emergency appointments if they are unable to make an appointment with their own GP.
The following services are available to patients who are Unregistered at the Centre:
- Unscheduled care for patients attending with monir injury or minor illnessess.
- Lifestyle health promotion
- Emergency contracetpion
- Pregnance testing and advice
- Chlamydia screening
- Sexual helth/lifestyle
- smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Travel advice and information
- Health checks and screening
- Colesterol and Blood sugar testing (please ensure you have telephoned beforehand)
We aim to treat patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence. We feel that it is important for you to know who you are speaking to, so our staff wear name badges and identify themselves on the telephone.
The following services are available to patients who are registered at the Centre:
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Cervical screening
- Child health surveillance
- Depression (mild and moderate)
- Health screening and prevention
- Immunisations and and vaccinations
- IUCD fitting
- Maternity care
- Minor surgery
- Osteoporosis treatment
- Pandemic flu treatment
- All of the abive for unregistered patients
Registering with or changing GPs
If you are a registered patient and are changing address, please let us know by filling in the form below and returning it either in person to reception, or by fax or post. Please click on the 'How to find us' link to view our contact details.
Please click here to download our change of address form
(PDF, opens in new window)